Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

Usually I say I can't believe how time is flying by, with every new month. And that is still true, but this month, I don't care. October starts the beginning of the holiday season for me and I LOVE it! I am so excited that it is finally here. And I am getting more and more excited for Keelia's birthday on Sunday. It will be such a fun day! And today is the PERFECT Fall day! Cooler, but sunny, comfortable in a sweater and jeans. LOVE it!
Last night my sister had a Pampered Chef party. There was a good turn out and we had a lot of laughs.
Today, Keelia and I had a play date with Leslie and her boys! It was a lot of fun, all around. The only stinky part was that Keelia met the next door neighbor's scary dog through the fence, and she was so scared, she dropped her bowl of mac-n-cheese all over the ground. I have never seen her face look more terrified, ever. She was horrified. Stupid, not kid-friendly dog! Hopefully she will still like dogs. :)
I am just so excited for this month, and especially this weekend. It is going to be such a good one and I could really use that. And today, I am just in a really good mood. :)
I am gonna go nap, since Keelia is napping. Or at least lay down and rest!

0 comments: