Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cold Weather And The Doctor

This morning I woke up to FREEZING cold weather and I am LOVING it! YAY! I just wish it would snow. I am very hopeful, as it is still fairly early in the day! :)
And Keelia had her two year check up today at the doctor. She weighs 32 pounds 12 ounces (97%), she is 36 inches tall (95%), and her head is 19 1/4 cm (85%). Needless to say, she is a big girl. But she is proportionate, which is always good! She had to get just one shot, because her old pediatrician didn't give it to her and she got the flu shot nasal spray stuff. Luckily she got over them both fairly quickly with the option of a sucker. :)
I took her to the doctor today and she was wearing her Backpack that we got her for her birthday. It is actually Dora's backpack, that she can wear. She LOVES it. She refused to take the backpack off until we got into the actual exam room. She is pretty funny. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I didn't have my camera. But here is a picture of her anyway, because she looks SO stinkin' cute today!

She is actually standing on the backpack that I was talking about. And don't mind the mess. I haven't cleaned up this morning yet! :)
And this afternoon, I get to meet my friend, Kyla, for lunch. She is about to have her sweet little girl any day now! I am so excited to see her!

2 comments:

Beth said...

She is so cute!! I love that she refused to take her backpack off! And, I am loving this weather too! I am still hoping for snow so we won't have soccer practice tonight!! Does that make me a bad mom?

Amy said...

You're so good, yah, I totally forgot to take Mya to her 2nd year check-up and now she's almost 3 I think I'll just wait. I guess when you get to your 3rd kid you kind of are like that. I don't know?

Love the pic, she is so stinkin cute!