Friday, October 16, 2009

A Good Friday

We had a pretty great day, despite the fact that I am still sick, and despite our best efforts, Hunter caught my cold. But that didn't slow us down.
This morning we went with the Guellers, minus Meagan, to see "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." It was super funny and the kids all really enjoyed it. Keelia did really well. She sat and watched most of the movie, and the rest of her time was spent walking up and down our seat aisle. Not too bad, right? :)
Then after dinner, we went to Sam's Club, with my parents and my brother Matt. His family is out of for the next little while, so he came to hang out. It was pretty fun. Going to Sam's Club as a family is one of the things we used to do growing up, so even though sometimes it is a REALLY long trip, it always brings back fond memories for me. And it was an added bonus, because I actually needed to get some things there. So it crossed some stuff off my never ending "to do" list!
What a great way to start a weekend.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I've never heard about that movie I will have to check it out. We used to go to Sams to get all the samples!!