Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Day #2

And other ramblings, of course. But first, we had another great snow day of doing practically nothing! Does it get any better? Hunter even got to stay home from work today. We literally did nothing. Well, after Keelia's nap, we played in the snow again, but I didn't take any pictures. So many snow pictures and they all look the same. So one documentation of this crazy October snow will suffice.
I think Keelia is getting a cold. Well, I know she is getting a cold. She has been sleeping awful at night and naps, and complains sometimes that her body hurts. Plus her nose is running and it is easy to tell that she is having a hard time breathing. I feel bad for her. Needless to say, we won't be playing in the snow tomorrow. Hopefully she won't get anymore sick. Because we will for sure be Trick or Treating in the snow on Saturday and so maybe taking one day off from snow play will help.
Tonight was especially difficult to get her to go to sleep. She wanted me to sleep by her. And she would fall asleep quickly as long as I was laying by her. But as soon as I moved, she would wake up and just scream. And I needed a good night's sleep, so she just had to cry for a bit and then finally gave up and went to sleep. I really shouldn't complain, because she usually goes to sleep so well, but some nights are just too much for me. Oh well. I can't really blame her. I don't like to sleep alone when I am sick and I never sleep well when I am sick.
Such is life. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better.
Who thinks we will have snow day #3 tomorrow? I doubt it, but we will see.

**To clarify, snow days don't really affect us. But my mom has been off school the last two days and it has been so fun to have her home. So by having our third snow day, I really mean her third snow day. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you guys really do have tons of snow, I have to admit I'm so glad that's not us. In fact Halloween was PERFECT!!! I can't wait to see Keelia's costume, hope you had a great day!