This morning, we braved the crowds, and went to the Denver Botanic Gardens Annual Pumpkin Festival! Hunter isn't feeling well, so he was having trouble finding the motivation to want to go. But we ended up going. :) We went with Tammy, and the Cookes. There were a ton of people there, but we had a good time. And Keelia LOVED running around looking for pumpkins. She would even try to pick up the really big ones and when she couldn't, she would just move on to one that she could pick up. She was so much fun to watch. Despite that it was too hot for me, and we were hungry, I am so glad we went. I wish that we would have done more, but we kind of got scared off by the crowds of people. But Keelia didn't know she was missing out, and was happy to have her two pumpkins. So I guess that is all that matters!
Here are some pictures of the pumpkin patch!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Fun!! I love pumpkin patches/festivals... She is getting so big...I can't believe how tall she is!! She is lucky!! lol :)
Post a Comment