Tonight, my sister, Mason, Mallory, and Marshall (we sure missed Max!!) took Keelia to Build-A-Bear for her birthday and I got to tag along. It was so much fun. We took Keelia to B-A-B (just go with the abbreviation) around Christmas time last year, and she was so not interested. So I was unsure how this trip would go, but she LOVED it! She was running around like a crazy kid, playing with everything, and having so much fun! She was a riot to watch. And she LOVES her little dog, Olivia, that she made. She named her after Olivia, the pig, who has her own tv show. But it is so cute to watch Keelia play with Olivia. She loves her and gives her lots of kisses. What a fun birthday present. Thanks again, Guellers!
(More pictures to come. My camera battery was dead, so Meagan took the pictures on her camera. So when I get them from her, I will put the ones from B-A-B up. For now, here are pictures of her at home, playing with Olivia!)
9 years ago



4 comments:
Cute! What a fun Birthday Idea
I'm glad she loved it this time. She looks so cute with Olivia.
Fun! I've always wanted to go there :)
So cute! What a fun birthday present!!
Post a Comment