Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

Well, my cycle started, just like the nurse said it would. Today is day 2, so I had my first appointment this morning. They did an ultrasound to make sure I am cyst free, which I am. They also did some blood work, which I assume will come back normal, in which case I will start my new medicine tomorrow. I am hoping that I don't have any reactions to the medicine and that everything goes smoothly. Everyone at the practice is so calm and nice, which really helps. But it also gives me a lot of hope and I don't want to get my hopes up too high, ya know?
Anyway, I have to have a diagnostic test next Wednesday (day 9) and then on day 10, the fun stuff starts. :) But not much will be happening until then. So I probably won't have much to say about this until something happens, one way or the other! But I will keep everyone updated.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.