Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well, Yesterday Was Interesting

Hunter was loading stuff into his car, and the back door lowered a bit. And he didn't realize it, so when he stood up to put the stuff in his car, he hit is head REALLY hard. He had to go to work anyways, but as he was working, he realized he was in a lot of pain. So he came home after that one job and went to the doctor. He strained some muscles in his back and got a muscle relaxant. He slept pretty well last night and felt well enough to go to school tonight. So that is good news. He said to me tonight, "I should be back to normal by tomorrow." Can I hold him to that? Here is why.
I woke up yesterday feeling pretty normal, but had a tiny cough. Which I thought was super weird, because I had been fine before. Well it got MUCH worse as the day progressed, with a sore throat and headache, and tummy trouble. I didn't sleep well last night and didn't get a chance to rest today, like I wanted to. So I am dragging. But I feel quite a bit better. My cough feels like my throat is just dry. That is when I cough. And the rest of it has kind of subsided. And turns out the tummy trouble was from what I ate for dinner last night. So that is good. I thought maybe I had a flu of some kind, but now I am certain it is just a cold. And it could be a lot worse. And I am grateful it is not. And I plan on going to bed as soon as humanly possible. :)
I am supposed to go to Utah this weekend, so I am hoping that I still feel up to it when that time comes.
Also, yesterday, I had to return an item I bought on Ebay. Long story short, I ordered the item, it came, it was wrong, so I contacted the seller. She was SUPER rude and wouldn't really work with me, so I went through Paypal and filed a dispute. Well the seller still refused to work with me, so I filed a claim. Paypal ruled for me and is going to give me a full refund, as long as I return the item in ten days. So I went yesterday to return it and it cost me MORE THAN HALF of what I paid for the item, just to ship it back to this stupid lady! I had to pay so much money to send her back this item that was wrong, and it is her fault it was wrong. Needless to say, I am not shopping on Ebay anymore. And you better believe I gave her some negative feedback. I wish I could do more. And I hope to not be bitter about this forever, but it was A LOT of money to pay for something that I don't even get to keep. Some people!
I am getting more and more anxious to see the specialist on Thursday. I mean, I am excited, because I just pray he will be able to help us know what to do next and how to get a baby. But if I sit and think about it too long, I get mini-anxiety fits. Quite fun. :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Your coming to Utah??? I wish I was here this weekend. I am excited for you to see the specialist and have my fungers crossed for it to be a postive experience

Amy said...

Sorry you've been feeling yucky!! Hope you're feeling better today and yes I can't wait for you to go to the Dr. too, please keep us posted.

Sorry about the ebay thing, most of the time it works out pretty good, but that one time it doesn't it sucks huh? Hang in there!

Leslie said...

You're going to Utah this weekend? Have fun! And good luck tomorrow.