So this morning I had my HSG. Don't ask, just look it up. It was very invasive and quite uncomfortable. Not the actual procedure, but the almost ecstatic nurses that performed the procedure, made it uncomfortable. (And I was pleasantly surprised that the actual procedure didn't hurt, because "they" told me it would.) And to top it off, this one nurse kept asking me if I was comfortable. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Really? I mean once is fine because they had me propped and positioned awkwardly, but to keep asking me? I think I checked comfort and dignity at the door. Thanks.
Good news is that everything came back normal and nothing was blocked or clogged. So that disqualifies fallopian tube problems as the cause for our baby making problems.
Tomorrow is day 10. I start my OPK tomorrow and just get to wait for a positive result. Everyone keep your fingers crossed I get one before day 14. Heaven knows I don't want or need another procedure done on me.
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment