Saturday, November 1, 2008

November?

How is it already November? A better question really is, how is it November and it is still 75 degrees outside? Isn't that against the law? Where is the Winter weather???
So I have decided that I like my hair, but it looks nothing like the picture from the make-over website. I even took that picture in when I went to get it cut, and some how I ended up with this. I really need to find someone who can give me the hair style in that picture.
I missed Super Saturday today because Keelia was sick last night and woke up with red splotches all over. We took her to the doctor. Apparently it is nothing to be alarmed about, we are just supposed to watch it. They think maybe it is the heat or something. Well she got more splotches today, but it still doesn't seem to be bothering her, so we are just watching it. However, we did get the okay to give her Benadryl, and it knocked her out so fast. She was really tired, but still. It was fantastic. Let's just hope she isn't as splotchy when she wakes up. (Is splotchy even a word?!?)
Keelia is getting her last molar. Hopefully tomorrow it will come through the skin and stop being so painful.
We got our flu shots today, and boy, is my arm sore. Guess it is time to go rest it.

7 comments:

Misty said...

splotchy is totally a word! I hope she gets better and I hope that molar comes through!

also - love the pictures and stuff from Halloween. and, again....about your hair...

LOVE IT!

anorthowife said...

you do have the right haircut - you just need the right product to style it the way you want... funny thing about hair is that there really aren't that many different cuts, it's just all in how you style it. when you flat iron, roll it out a little. you dont want to "flip" it out, but it will keep the hair accentuated. what makes all the difference is a pommade. dont apply roots down, just use it at the ends. put it on your finger tips and just grab the very ends of the hair. that'll make the difference.

Kariann said...

Your haircut turned out super cute. Doing hair, it is definitely in the way you style it, and the products you use! As expensive as professional products are, they really do make a HUGE difference! And seriously, there are like 4 cuts, and then you just change then here and there to get the look the person wants. Kinda funny! Anyways...it looks really cute on you!! :)

Tory said...

How sad to miss Super Saturday...Ours is November 15th. You should come to that one with me!

P.S. How come we aren't next door neighbors?

Jannie said...

It was so fun taking a look at your blog!! Keelia is SO adorable and I just can't believe how big she is already! She looks so cute in her little skunk costume :)! I really like your haircut as well. It's very sassy and cute!!! I love it! How far away are you guys from us (I don't know where Englewood is)? We live in Westminster. It will be so fun keeping in touch with you through blogging! Thanks so much for wanting to take a look at my blog; I sent you an invitation! Take Care!

Angie said...

I hope she is feeling better today. And your hair looks really cute!! I think that I might get some courage and cut mine.. (we will see)

Leslie said...

I think your hair looks great. But, like everyone else, its about the styling. I'm soory you missed the Super Saturday. Is Keelia feeling better yet?