I know I have done this tag in one form or another before, but I love tags. So I am doing it again. Thanks, Sarah!
The rules are:
1. Link to the person the tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of you post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I wash my dish scrub brushes almost every time I run the dishwasher.
2. Sentences, billboards, papers, anything I read, have to have even characters. Meaning letters, punctuations, etc. If not, it drives me crazy.
3. I love nuts, but not in things.
4. I cannot sleep in a room with an open door. I, in fact, can not sleep if there are any doors open in the house. That goes for shower curtains, too.
5. I love black olives, but not warm. There are a lot of things I don't like warm. Especially fruit.
6. I always have to wear earrings. No matter what. When I got my ears pierced, they had a really hard time piercing them because, get this, I have FAT earlobes. And the piercist (I know, that is not a word...) told me even after twenty years of my ears being pierced, they could still close up. So I better keep earrings in.
7. When I get hurt or sick or do pretty much anything, I always want my mom there. She is the best!
I won't tag anyone because most people I tag don't do them or hate to do them. But if anyone wants to do this tag, totally do!
9 years ago



2 comments:
ok... she is the biggest ham! i love that little girl. thanks again for watching gunnar! we had so much fun on our date. please let us watch keelia!
I like to sleep with the door closed as well, but my husband doesn't, so we have somewhat compromised and it is only open a little bit. However, I don't care about any other doors unless it is my closet or bathroom door. I laughed out loud when you said even shower curtains!!!
Post a Comment