Well I am so grateful for these shoes. Seriously, I was so worried that we wouldn't find any shoes that Keelia would wear, let alone walk in. And with the colder weather coming, it made me nervous. So I thought I would do a post dedicated to the shoes...
I will try to add some pictures to this post of Keelia actually wearing them, but for now you will have to deal with the picture I borrowed from Finish Line.
9 years ago



6 comments:
Those are so cute. I should see if they come in blue. Don't you just love little shoes!
Sooo cute! Do they have those in my size? What a good cute mom you are buying her Nike's.
I love buying baby shoes. Well, any shoes really.
They are cute. I am glad you found some that she will wear! I know it can be challenging!
sweet kicks! good pick!
adorable!! can't wait to see the pics of Keelia wearing them...
Post a Comment