Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quick Post

Just wanted to put a quick post up because I am trying to blog everyday, even if it is small.
Today I got to go hang out with my friend Annie. It is so nice to get out of the house and to indulge in adult conversation. And it is so good for Keelia to get to play with other little kids. It is something we both need. So, thanks, Annie, for having us over. We love it!
Young Women's tonight went great. It is so different being a leader than being a girl, and it is a big adjustment. I don't feel old enough to be a leader. But it is fun and I love getting to know the girls. We had a fun time and everything turned out great.
Yay for everyone having babies. There must have been something in the water nine months ago. It seems like everyone is having a new edition. So fun!
Well, I have tons of dishes and cleaning calling my name. Can't keep it waiting. :) Oh, and by the way, this is my 200th post!

4 comments:

Tory said...

YAY for blogging 200 times!

Angie said...

WOW!!! 200 posts.. You are a blogging fool! :)

Amy said...

I'm not quite to 200 but kind of close! I love all your little updates, so fun to read. Did it finally cool down there?

Kariann said...

Glad your young women in excellence turned out good! I feel the same way not being much older than the girls, but in a way I think they connect with me better becuase it wasn't too long ago I was going through the same things they are going through! Congrats on 200 posts!! That is awesome!! :)