So, yesterday morning despite the cold and the layer of ice on my car, Keelia and I drove to Cheyenne to see Tory and her family. It was a lot of fun and I am glad I didn't listen to the weatherman that was trying to tell me it was going to snow. Because even though it was cold, there was never any snow. We ate a lot of food, watched some quality chick flicks, and managed a trip to Michael's with our three kids. Here is what they looked like squished into the back of my tiny little car. 
Well because of the freezing cold weather, and mostly because we wanted to, we spent the night. And because I am certain Tory would have punched me if I tried to leave. But it was just easier than trying to drive home in the dark by myself. Plus, it was fun to get to actually spend time with Tory and Tyler and the kids. Usually when we go up there, it is for just a short time. So this trip was nice. I wish we got to see them more often, but it just doesn't happen. We really didn't take very many pictures while we were together, which is usually the case, but we did manage to get some "bath time" pictures of our girls together. Here is a cute one of them.
This is the only one that I got with both of them looking at the camera. Cute anyways.
Here is my daughter, attached to her "paci."
For the most part Bradlee and Keelia got along. There was an incident with a calculator and an eye, but it was 99.9% accidental. :) Anyway, it was a really fun time. I hope we get to see them again soon.
9 years ago



1 comments:
Ha Ha! Bradlee looks like crap in that bath picture! But thanks again for coming, it was good to see you!
Post a Comment