Monday, November 10, 2008

Keelia

For some reason today, I wanted to make a list of some of the cute things that Keelia is doing or learning. I don't want to forget them, and if I don't write them down, I am sure to forget them.

-She has started to run. It is so funny. She runs about ten steps and then falls on her face, most of the time. I shouldn't laugh, but how can you not?
-She understands SO much. I talk to her and she actual responds correctly. And if I ask her to go get something, limited things, mind you, she goes and gets them.
-She is talking more and more.
-Her sassy and fun personality. It is coming through more and more each day.
-She gives the best dirty looks! I can't imagine where she learned them :)
-She knows what she wants and, of course, what she doesn’t want. And she has no problem making either of those things known.
-She, most of the time, wants to rub my arm while she is falling asleep. Some people might find that annoying, but I think it is so cute. She can fall asleep without it, but if I am around, that is what she wants.
-She is playing with her toys more and more. She has really taken a liking to a lot of her birthday toys in the last two weeks or so. She carries them around and just wants to play.
-She loves her shoes! I can't decide if it is actually the shoes, or because she knows that if we are putting shoes on it means we are going somewhere, but she loves to put her shoes on!
-She loves babies! She is always wanting to kiss them over and over and over again. She wants to hold them and just be around them! She will be a great big sister, someday!
-She loves her books. She will sit forever in her room and just look at all of her books. Granted, she pulls them all off the shelf, every time, but still, she loves them and they occupy her. And she carries them all over the house with her just waiting for someone to open them up for her and read them to her!

She is just so much fun. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. She brings us so much joy and love. I can't even remember what my life was like before. We love you, Keelia.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Great post! I can remember my kids doing alot of the same things. And Korban to this day, still rubs my arm. How funny!

Tory said...

Oh, you are such a good Mom. I should take lessons from you!

Kariann said...

What a sweet post! :) She sounds like such a sweet funny girl! You are such a good mom too!!

Leslie said...

She is such a darling girl. Amazing how fast she is growing up!