Monday, November 3, 2008

Quizzes

I saw both of these quizzes on my friend Beth's blog and wanted to post them. So here you go. Feel free to take them. :)

This one in honor of Twilight coming out this month!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


And this one because I love FRIENDS. It was not a surprise to me who I was...

What F.R.I.E.N.D.S. friend are you?
Your Result: Monica Geller-Bing
 

You are so like Monica! Very helpful, but probably a little bit too picky about the little things. The best friend/partner for you would be your exact opposite!

Rachel Green
 
Pheobe Buffet
 
Ross Geller
 
Chandler Bing
 
Joey Tribiani
 
What F.R.I.E.N.D.S. friend are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

Tory said...

I took the Friends quiz, and it said I am even more like Rachel than you are like Monica. I'm not seein' it.

Angie said...

I am going to cut my hair for sure after the baby is born.. But I love being able to put it in a pony tail when I am feeling lazy.. (BTW I feel lazy all the time..)
Also, I found these really cool widgets on thecutestblog.com today for the twilight books.. You should check it out..

Beth said...

Aren't these so fun? I find them so addicting and I am glad someone else does too!!