Monday, November 24, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......
1. One Tree Hill
2. 90210
3. Friends
4. The Office
5. Gilmore Girls
6. What Not To Wear
7. House Hunters
8. Designed to Sell

8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. Made cookies
2. Taught in YW
3. Dinner with the family
4. Changed Keelia's diapers
5. I showered
6. Actually did my hair!! :)
7. Swept the kitchen
8. Did the dishes

8 favorite places to eat...
1. Chili's
2. Applebee's
3. Traildust
4. Outback
5. Lil' Ricci's
6. Chipotle
7. Panera
8. On The Border

8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Hunter finishing school
4. Finding out if Hunter got accepted
5. Losing more weight
6. Keelia's hair growing
7. Getting to see family
8. A good night's sleep

8 things on my wish list......
1. A new car
2. New jeans
3. Better economy
4. Eventually, another kid :)
5. A new cell phone
6. Eventually, a house
7. A new bed

8 people that I tag.......
1. Angie
2. Amy
3. Jen
4. Meagan (my sister)
5. Traci
6. Kariann
7. DeeDee
8. Beth

7 comments:

Kariann said...

Thanks for the tag! I love them!! I'm glad I'm not the only person who loves and watches One Tree Hill!! lol ;)

The Hansen Family said...

You crack me up!!!

Tory said...

I was waiting to post about it until you sent me the pictures, like you promised you would before you left! Don't try to fling tude at me!

Angie said...

You are so cute. I can't wait for a good night sleep too.. I have been waiting for 11 years.. Ahh.. Maybe one day.. :)

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

I love One Tree Hill and Chili's. Look Katie, we have so much in common...hmm...I think that these are probably a lot of peoples favorites. I love reading tags!

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

Oh, and when I was finishing looking at your latest posts, I realized that we have the same background. Very good taste!
(I had to point it out, so you didn't think I copied you:O)

Sly Family said...

I just started watching One Tree Hill this season and I have really gotten hooked. I am now going to have to rent the other seasons.