Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote

YAY! I just got done voting. I LOVE to vote! There is just something about it, it makes me tear up every time. I am serious, I had to choke back the tears. I love being an American and having all the rights and privileges that we have. It is a wonderful country. Let's just hope our next president doesn't screw it up...
Now, I don't love the canidate that I voted for, but I think he is by far the lesser of two evils. But whoever you are voting for, VOTE!

3 comments:

Sister Ward said...

Yay, Kate!! I voted and I got kinda teary, too! I felt dumb and I didn't even tell JD about it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does it.

Amy said...

You'll be proud of me, I did Vote! And I did get a little educated before I did, good for me huh? Anyway, wow poor Keelia, her splotches are so sad. Hope she is feeling better.

Angie said...

I voted too!! And was proud to do it..
BTW..Nice background :)