Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally!!

We woke up to snow this morning. YAY! It is about time. Don't get me wrong, I don't love driving in the snow, but it puts me in the holiday mood when it snows. So I just look forward to it every year! And it isn't even very much snow. They are saying at most we should get like two inches, but it is better than nothing! I know, I am a freak, but I love Winter. And even though it is supposed to be back in the 70's here next week, for today, we have snow...



8 comments:

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

oh how i wish i was there!

Angie said...

I am glad it was you this time and not us. I am done with the snow for a while.. :)

Tory said...

Hey, your apartment complex is really cute.

Jannie said...

Wow! I am jelous!! I was very excited to see snow this morning - but we didn't get snow like you did!! How far are you away from us? And - by the way - I thought of you almost as soon as I saw the snow outside; I am glad it came for you!

Sister Ward said...

Yay snow!! Ok, honestly I hate the stuff mostly but that's cool. I also love how you always change your background. That's awesome!

Jen said...

Sigh...it doesn't feel like the holidays here. What I'm saying is I'm jealous.

Kariann said...

Your lucky you love the winter! Most of us, really don't enjoy it! :) Glad you to see you finally got some snow! I am wondering if winter is ever going to come this year too though...but for now I'm loving the 60-70's!!

Jennie said...

Oh, I never thought I'd say this, but I miss it!!