Well last night we were at Payless Shoes because I am always on the hunt for some boots. (That is an entirely different story, probably never to come...) Anyway, while we were there and I was trying on shoes, Keelia started running around, spotting everything Dora she could. Well there happened to be a backpack right at her level that was a Dora backpack. Well, she grabbed it off the hanger thing and started carrying it around. No, my one year old is not shy, at all! Hunter then thought it would be funny to put it on her back and she what how Keelia would react. Surprise, surprise, she wore it and thought it was the best thing ever, as pictured below...
Well to make a long story short, good thing it was on sale, because we came home with a brand new Dora backpack. Now to be fair, she is stinkin' cute with it and loves it, so it was probably worth the ten bucks we spent on it, but still. I hate Dora and the new found love we have for her in our lives. But like most things, I am sure Dora will grow on me and probably already has started to. Here are some more pictures of her just wearing it around today. Notice that she is sporting her Dora shirt today, as well.
As you'll notice in this one, the tag is still on it. Partly because I keep hoping we will get to take it back, :) and two, because it has a picture of Dora on it and we can't possibly throw that away!
We wonder how she even walks with it because, as you can see, it is nearly as long as she is!
9 years ago



10 comments:
How cute! Good old Dora. Yeah, just when I thought that my girls were over her, my boys started to like her. When will it even end?
But she looks great with the backpack..
That's pretty cute! Tyler has ZERO interest in the TV. I kind of wish he did though, sometimes! =)
Here's my suggestion for boots, because I too have had this dilemma: if you want knee-high, got to Kohls. If you want ankle, I have had great luck at Target. Happy hunting.
haha! That is funny:) we were just at payless too but we walked out with new dora shoes! (we did not let her bring the dora purse home) But I know what you mean, that dora just has something special about her that little girls love:)
That is so funny! She looks really cute with the gigantic thing on her back! lol Sure glad we don't have to deal with Dora quite yet! :)
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
She's is sooo cute! I love how the backpack is almost bigger than she is, and man, she sure looks like you!
Sister, Please Bring the Dora Backpack over next time you come. It is so stinkin' cute.
I love that there is another mommy that also despises Dora. I also love that the back pack is as big as she is. That's cute.
She is so funny and cute! I love it! Both of my boys have backpack fettishes too (Cars on one and Thomas the Train on the other) but theirs have the wheels, so they wheel them around running into each other on purpose! They refuse to wear them on their backs! I can't believe Keelia will. That is awesome!
Post a Comment