Saturday, November 8, 2008

Productive

Today, we were very productive. We got everything on my list done! That almost never happens. Not to mention Keelia took two naps, and was asleep by 9pm. What a great Saturday. We got some Christmas shopping done and hit a great sale at Old Navy. They were practically giving stuff away. :) It was fantastic. And Hunter and I both love Old Navy. We never have a problem giving them our money, sale or no sale!
I am proud to say, we are more than halfway done with our Christmas shopping. I am one of those who likes to divide and conquer. I like to start early and do a little bit each week, for two reasons. One, so I can relax and enjoy the weeks closer to Christmas, and two, so I can help people who haven't finished their shopping, because let's be honest, I love the holiday scramble! And I am sure I am alone in that...
Keelia is getting more teeth! Does it ever end? Every time we take her anywhere, people always say, "Look at all of those teeth!!" And I think to myself, "Does she have a lot?" Apparently she does. What do I know? Anyway, she is getting more teeth. I am so tired of teething. I miss sleeping all the way through the night. It will be nice when this is over and we can all go back to getting our sleep.
Tonight we watched Kung Fu Panda. It was cute. Jack Black is super funny. I totally recommend the movie!
I also finished the laundry. Well Hunter is folding the last load that just came out of the dryer. I love weekends, because Hunter can help! :) No, he really is so great and tries to help always, but seems to be most helpful on weekends, when he has two minutes to stop and relax. We sure do look forward to our weekends around here and they always go by too quickly.
Tomorrow we have Stake Conference. That should be a fun one, with Keelia. We can barely get through Sacrament Meeting, and this is even longer. Oh the joys of having a one year old. :)
Due to my productivity, I am tired. Not to mention that I am still attempting the impossible, catching up on lost sleep!

4 comments:

Misty said...

glad today was so good for you guys! Way to go. I need to start making to-do lists so I can see what all I really need to do. that may be scary though! =)

Angie said...

Good for you starting to get your shopping done early. I wish I were.
And we have a couple of names, but not saying until we see him. Just in case they don't work out.

Molly and Jay said...

Wow! Great job! I love productive days-and Christmas shopping. Were kids clothes on sale at Old Navy?

Leslie said...

I love productive days too. I am so impressed that you have gotten so much done for Christmas already. You totally inspire me! I am trying to be on top of things a little bit more this year, I will let you know you it goes.