Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a fun filled day today! We are all exhausted, though. Keelia and I went to my mom's school and visited the class Halloween parties that Meagan and her kids were involved in. I love going. It is so fun to be with kids on Halloween. After the parties, I took Keelia, Mallory, and Marshall back to my mom's. While we waited for everyone else to join us, we did our Mr. Potato Head pumpkin things! The kids had fun with it. Luckily the pumpkins were mostly rotten, so it wasn't too hard to get the pieces into the pumpkin.

The kids at work.

Mallory with her witch pumpkin

Marshall with his pirate pumpkin

After we ate dinner, we headed over to my mom's ward's Trunk-or-Treat. That was a lot of fun too. Keelia, having only napped the bare minimum, was SO tired, but made it through all the cars. About two minutes from my parent's house, she fell asleep. And she was out. The kids were in our car screaming and having fun and she slept through it. She slept through me getting her out of the car, and Hunter's family coming over to visit. And people taking pictures of her. She woke up as they were on their way out and said hi, but I don't think she has ever slept so soundly in her whole life. But she needed a nap.

Hunter and Keelia at my mom's Trunk-or-Treat

Me with Mallory, Marshall, and Keelia at the Trunk-or-Treat

Me with Keelia passed out during her nap! I mean, she was TOTALLY out!

Well after Hunter's family left, we headed out to meet up with our group that went Trick-or-Treating. We had a good time. I kinda wish it had been colder. I hated stuffing Keelia into her hot costume when it was so nice outside. But she had fun and did well considering how tired she was.

Mallory and Keelia. They were the last ones Trick-or-Treating. The other kids got too tired and were done. But they were out until the end!

Then we all hung out at my parent's house until it was time to head home. It was such a fun Halloween! I love having Keelia to enjoy all these fun traditions and holidays with!

Me with Keelia. It has been so hard to get her to look and smile in a picture. But I will keep trying.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pic of you and Keelia on the couch, you look so pretty. What a fun Halloween for you all.

Tory said...

You are such a good mom and aunt. I love all the fun stuff you do all the time.

Leslie said...

What a busy day for Keeli! All of the pics look so cute. Aren't you sad Halloween is over?