Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh, Dora...

So my sister, the bargain shopper that she is, found some Dora sheets at Target on sale for like $3.75. And Keelia is TOTALLY into Dora, so we broke down and bought two sets. They don't match her room at all, but I am trying to just let that go. So I washed them and put them on her bed about an hour ago, and as soon as I did, she wanted in her bed. So I put her in her bed, and then I could not get her out of her bed! She was jumping around and being silly in there for over 30 minutes. Even after I left the room, she played in her bed, with her Dora pillow. How funny is she? Enjoy the video.



And Keelia started saying "bye-bye" today and she even waved. She is not a big waver, but she seems to be catching on. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She also got her first cuspid (canine) tooth today. Only three more to go. YAY! :)

2 comments:

Shayle said...

I love Dora!!

I can't believe I didn't even think about inviting you to the party. My mom did all the inviting, and she secretly invited Chantal as a surprise. It would have been so much fun to see you!!! Next time for sure.

Tory said...

Hey, I'm lovin' the new background. Super cute! You need to get that video on here. I would love to see it.