Today was a really good day. I got to go hang out with two girls (Meagan and Annie) in my ward that I just love. They are so nice. I have really been having a hard time since we moved, and today was just what I needed. We got together at Annie's house to bake cookies and just hang out. I am so glad to be getting to know these girls, I think they are pretty great! We are all kind of in the same place, but different, if that makes sense. So it was nice to get together and talk and just have interaction with someone other than kids. :) And of course our kids were there, but they were kinda running around crazy all together, while we visited. I hope that we do it again, and often. It was so fun.
By the way, Keelia's rash is all cleared up and from what I can tell, so is the virus or whatever she had that was causing it. Thank goodness. It was a long couple of days. She is still working on getting that molar all the way through, and it looks like another tooth is on it's way through. Poor little girl...Anyway, thanks everyone for being concerned about her, but she is much better!
9 years ago



2 comments:
It always takes a while to get adjusted in a new ward, and it is always so nice once you finally get to know people. I think you found friends pretty fast...It always takes me like the better part of a year to even talk to anyone.
I'm glad your little girl is doing better, Kate!
Post a Comment