Today we had a busy day. It started off with kind of a rough morning, with an extremely early start, to having to take Keelia in the bathroom with me so I could shower. I was hit with her Dora ball a lot of times, so many that I stopped counting. Try showering while being pegged with a ball. If I didn't know better, I would say she was aiming at me. And to top it off, I lost a diamond out of one of my wedding bands. Luckily, it is insured and they are already fixing it. Now on to the rest of the day...
Keelia and I met my sister at Archiver's to do a couple of the classes they had going at the "holiday extravaganza." It was fun. Then we picked up Marshall from school and ate lunch at Chik-Fil-A. Then we went and picked up my dad to take him to the doctor. He is no longer driving himself places, so we got the chance to see him for a little bit today. While my dad was at the doctor, he wanted to buy us some ice cream, so we headed over to Baskin Robbins and had a little treat. Then we picked my dad up and took him home. After that we went to my sister's house where I was hoping Keelia would get a nap, and she did...all 27 minutes of it! When Hunter came by the house after work, we went to pick up my car, which we left at Archiver's, and then we had a few errands to run, and then we headed over to Sean and Lindsey's house to meet up with Hunter's family for dinner, dessert, and a movie. We watched "Get Smart." I hadn't really wanted to see it, but it was okay. It was better than I thought it was going to be, I will say that much. It was fun to see Hunter's family and to get to hang out, but Keelia and I were both SO tired. I felt bad, but getting up at 2:45 this morning really took it out of me today. I did get to go back to sleep, but not nearly long enough to remotely catch up on the sleep I missed. I can barely keep my eyes open now, and it is barely 10:00pm. It is awful to get older...
Well tomorrow promises to be busy as well. Hopefully we will get done all of the things that are on our "To Do List."
9 years ago



4 comments:
Did you watch Get Smart growing up? I can't believe you didn't really like it. I loved it! You don't like Steve Carrell do you. I'm on to you, you don't like The Office or Get Smart.
Don't worry about not loving Get Smart. Just watched it last night and I wasn't a fan! It was okay, but nothing I would buy or watch again! :) Your not the only one out there!! Hope you get caught up on your sleep!
Cousin Katie! I love your blog. You have such a cute family.
Sounds like a crazy little day :)I've been debating whether or not to watch "Get Smart"....does Jen have a blog?
Post a Comment