Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everyone Vote, Again...

So I am just sick and tired of having my hair long. I have really been trying to grow it out, but it takes so long to do everyday, that I end up just putting it up in a bun or in a pony tail and I look hideous, most days. And two of my cousins took the plunge a couple of weeks ago and cut their hair, so they kind of inspired me. Although I want to go much shorter. I just always get so nervous to cut my hair. But having long hair takes so long for me, and it is so hot, and just blah.
Another cousin of mine plays around with this makeover website, and I decided to try it out. This is the hair style I want to try. What do you think??


I need everyone to be honest. But I am seriously considering going and getting it cut tomorrow evening. If I think about it too long, I will talk myself out of it. So vote soon!!!

17 comments:

Harrigfeld said...

Do it-- I love it!!! You can always grow it out again I say!

anorthowife said...

i think it would look REALLY cute - but what would it look like if you didnt straighten it everyday? i dunno your natural hair well, but cuts like that dont always look great when you never style them... but if you scrunch your hair with that cut, it would look SO sweet too...

so, if you feel you can take care of the cut - go for it!

Grandma Sis said...

I LOVE IT!!! I want you to do it, it's absolutely adorable and very stylish. Your next post better be you with this new do, it's so so so so so so so cute.

Amy said...

Sorry Katie, it was really me on that last comment, I was logged into my mom's blog helping her update sorry! But I LOVE IT, go for it.

Tory said...

I totally think you should do it! No regrets!!!

Jennie said...

I love it! Not many people can pull that cut off but you can! I am one that can NOT! I am so sick of my hair too. I pull it up every day cuz there's nothing I can do with it.

Traci said...

I agree with everyone else... DO IT!!! Take the plunge and go for something new. It is good to have a change! And ps your little skunk is stinkin cute :)

tricia said...

do it do it do it. it feels sooo greeeeeeat. loves.

Cardon Times said...

I think it looks way cute!

Meagan said...

I think it would be really cute sister!

Korine said...

I looked at the picture before I read and I thought you cut your hair! I was thinking, that is the cutest hair cut on you ever! DO IT!!

Beth said...

I think you should do it! It looks really cute!

Tiffany said...

Go For It! And post pic's for us!

Jen said...

It looks like the haircut that you had when you were pregnant.

Did you cut it already? Time to post a picture if you did. :D

Angie said...

I think you should do it!! along with everyone else.. let us know if you do.. i can't wait to see pics. maybe you will inspire me to cut off my horrible long locks..

Brent and April said...

Very chic, Katie. It would be a great choice for you. Email Lindsay and she can tell you what cheap but good product to use to get the look. April Mecham. lkmecham@gmail.com

Leslie said...

I love the haircut. It would look great! I completely understand about trying to grow out hair. It takes forever and the in-between stages are painful! I also always end up with a ponytail.