Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silly Keelia

Here is a shot of Keelia that I happened to catch on my cell phone and I think it is post worthy.

If you could see her whole outfit, she would look like she is going to work out, in the 80's. Complete with Mickey Mouse t-shirt and all.

6 comments:

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

she is big kate! i just need her in my life

Alicia said...

She's so cute! She's already grown a ton since I last saw her. I found a link to your blog on Nicole's...hope you don't mind :).

Jill-O said...

It is jazzersize time! We used to have the mickey mouse jazzersize records--that's right records, not tapes! Go Keelia!

Leslie said...

That's great!

Harrigfeld said...

Cute girl. You are so good at posting.

Jen said...

I wish you could see a similar picture of her Auntie Jen. I'll have to show you this weekend if I remember. I was in a sweat headband, diaper, and leg warmers while carrying around some hand weights.

It amazes me that Keeli pulled off the 80's look having never lived in them. I love that you're teaching her about the awesome 80's.