I am pretty sure that makes me a bad mom, but it is true. Keelia had her first hot dog today. She seemed to like it okay. She didn't love it. She was more into the peas I gave her on the side, but she ate about 3/4 of the hot dog. We will see how it goes next time.
Also, I should comment on Keelia's new found love for Dora the Explorer. In fact, Dora is her new favorite word. She even calls Mickey Dora now. Good thing we had her Mickey birthday before she met Dora. Sometimes, she even calls me Dora. Can we say obsessed?! :)
And about the second car, it apparently wasn't as great a deal as we thought. But we are for the most part, stuck with it. And why not, right? We have nothing else to spend our money on, but a car, right?? The worst part is the guy who sold it to us, totally lied to us. I hate people that lie to get ahead. Why can't people just be honest??
9 years ago



7 comments:
It's great that she liked her veggies more! What's wrong with the jeep?
I am sorry about the jeep. What is the problem? Is it mechanical stuff? Travis might be able to help with some of that.
Okay, and you are not a bad mom for giving Keelia a hot dog! It's a classic kid food! It's all Collin will eat!
Bradlee refuses to eat a hot dog, and she won't say Dora...or anything else for that matter! Consider yourself lucky!
Beth, what I meant was it had taken me this long to give her a hot dog. Like I was depriving her of a childhood tradition or something, waiting so long.
Les, we are not sure what is wrong. We are taking it in tomorrow to see what can be done. I will let you know when I know more.
sorry to hear the guy was a putz. what's wrong with the car.
and...beware of her post hot dog diaper - it pretty much looks the same coming out as it did going in...and in our experience that is the same with grapes, mandarin oranges, and corn (i know - TMI)
Oh, the joys of buying a car, man why do people have to be big fat liars? Good job Keelia, and it only gets easier to feed them from here, woo hoo no more baby food for her. That's the best stage.
That is funny that she wanted the peas more than the hotdog. Isabelle loves hotdogs she will eat two in about two minutes. I think she just swallows the pieces whole.
Post a Comment