Last night we had dinner at my sister's house. She does an "orange/Halloween" dinner. It is fun. Enchiladas, rolls (made by Mom, dyed orange), yummy orange drink, and various side dishes that are yummy and go along with the theme. I made dessert this year, and it turned out pretty yummy, I think. And after dinner, we always carve pumpkins. Keelia wasn't too thrilled with the slime, but she did kiss her pumpkin, just the same. She also enjoyed eating the leftover pumpkin off the scraper. Oh, to be one again! I ended up carving the face into her pumpkin, but let's be honest, she couldn't have done it anyways. :)
Hunter did all the picture taking, which is rare, so there are actually some pictures of me. Enjoy.
A picture of the dessert. Like I said, Hunter took the pictures. He wanted me to post it, too. I think he was trying to show me how excited he was about it!
The Gueller kids carving away.
Keelia enjoying some pumpkin guts.
Keeli and I with her pumpkin. She looks weird, but there really wasn't a good picture of us both, and she looks cute no matter what.
All the pumpkins lit.
All the pumpkins in the light.
This one I just had to put up because I love my little girl in her pj's.
9 years ago



4 comments:
What a fun tradition!
Keeli is always adorable.
how exciting for you all to get together! and the pumpkins look awesome!
I didn't know about the orange dinner. That sounds like a fun tradition! The pumpkins look great!
Post a Comment