Tonight we bought a second "car." I guess it isn't a car, it is a jeep. But same thing. It is an old one, but it just what we needed for Hunter to use as a work car until his company gets him one in 6 months. I will post pictures of it tomorrow, because it is too dark to take any tonight. We got an awesome deal on it. We just have to get it registered and insured before he can use it for work, so we are hoping to have everything done on it before Monday, so we can actually use both cars. :) There is a light at the end of the tunnel of having to sit home all day, everyday!!
9 years ago



5 comments:
can't wait to see the pics! getting a new car (even if it isn't "NEW")is always great!!!
Yeah! That's awesome! Guess what? We are going to be moving to Highlands Ranch in December!!
I am jealous. Ben bought a jeep funny thing like 6 months ago to help our problem it just needed fixed up. still not working. So I am jealous!!!
YEAH! Those second cars are great. Its so hard to function with out two cars any more. Congrats
Sitting home all day is pretty bad, unless it's nice enough to walk outside. I'm glad I found your blog. YOu make me homesick:)
Post a Comment