Last night, that stinky tooth broke the skin! YAY. We are almost done with teething for a while. Keelia is feeling a lot better and hasn't had a fever since yesterday. So I hope she does okay on our trip. Who knows when the last molar will decide to pop through though. I was kinda hoping she would have both come through at the same time, like she did with her first two molars, and we could kinda be done with the whole teething thing on our trip. But I didn't get that lucky.
Well, I am all packed, except the few essential things that will get packed after I shower tomorrow. Keelia is all packed except her monitor, and her bath stuff. I wish I could say the same about Hunter. I tried my best to help him pack so he wouldn't keep me up until all hours of the night tonight packing, but even with my help we will probably be up late trying to get the last minute things done.
Sean and his family are flying out tonight. Matt and his family left and are driving out there, as we speak. Meagan and her family left some time today, and are driving. So we are praying that all our family makes it safely. We leave tomorrow around noon, and my dad flies out Saturday night. It should be some fun-filled, family bonding!
We finally took the jeep into a shop and they are going to fix it. And supposedly it is going to be way cheaper than the jeep dealership told us it would be. I guess we will find out, once it is done. It would be REALLY nice to have a second car. My ward does a playgroup, and it makes me sad to always have to miss it. I am really not making any friends just sitting in my apartment all day. And I know Keelia gets stir crazy every now and then, too. So let's keep our fingers crossed that the jeep gets fixed while we are on our trip. :)
Yesterday, (I forgot to mention) I went to my sister's house and we crafted just a little. She mostly helped me, but she made some progress on one of her projects that she is trying to finish. And today my sister in law, Lindsey, came over and we crafted for like three hours. I love to craft, in case you haven't noticed. We both got a ton of things done, so it was good.
Well, I think that is all the news I have for today. There will be a long break in my posting, due to my week long vacation in San Diego. CAN'T WAIT!!! :)
9 years ago



6 comments:
I hope that you guys get the jeep fixed too and that it's not too expensive, I hate spending money on cars. Sorry for you! And woo hoo that Keelia got her tooth, man why is the teething process so dang LONG! Hang in there.
i hope you know how jealous i am! keelia is going to be an awesome cousin to jeff's lil guy...
I LOVE to craft too!! It's the best stress relief I think!! Have SO much fun on your trip!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! :)
I would like to request pictures of your crafiness!
Yup. We made it, and everyone else did too! It was great to see you. Have fun this week.
I am anxiously (not patiently) waiting for the San Diego post...
Post a Comment