This weekend just flew by. Wow. I feel like I missed it, it went by so fast.
And about Keelia's pictures, we picked the top one for our "special" package, meaning the pictures we are gonna give to family and stuff. We bought all the proofs, and the only narrowing down I meant was trying to narrow it down to what pictures I should post on the blog. But my ALL TIME favorite was the bottom one. It is the one I got the 10x13 of for my wall. I love it!! Now back to the weekend.
Today we got to have dinner at an old family friend's house. Kelsey Hansen (used to be Kelsey Bills). It was so nice to get together and to meet her cute family and to have adult company. Not that I don't love spending time with family, but it is nice to be able to get together with other couples once in a while. Kelsey made such a yummy dinner and dessert. It was perfect and so sweet of them to have us over. We look forward to being able to do it again soon.
Well, we are hopefully getting the jeep back from the shop tomorrow. And then this week will become our "prepare for San Diego" week. I love to pack, so I will probably start tomorrow or Tuesday. I just like to make sure I have everything ready, so packing becomes fun. But we are so excited to get to leave on Friday. I can hardly stand it any longer! It is gonna be a fun trip!
Well, I had better get some things done while Keelia is sleeping, or I will regret tomorrow, I am sure.
8 years ago



8 comments:
How fun that you are going to San Diego to see cute little Will. How long are you going for? And who's all going? So dang fun for you guys!
I can't believe you love packing--maybe you can come over here and help me because packing drives me crazy!
Say hi to Rowdy and Diane for me in San Diego. Haha just kiddin'!
I know what you mean about where did the weekend go. I feel the same way. Only we didn't do anything fun. Just cleaned the house!
San Diego will be so fun for you guys! I wanna go just for the warmth. We had our first offical snow and it was way to cold already!
have a fun and safe trip!!!
She is so darling, Katie...I just love it!
Have so much fun in San Diego! It's one of my most favorite places on earth!! Soak up some warm rays for me! :) Keelia's pictures turned out super cute!
Sounds like a busy and fun weekend. We can't wait to see you in SD! Um, I can't believe you are organized enough to start packing aready. I almost always end up doing it about an hour before go time! Way to go!
Post a Comment