So, I was finally able to get videos of Keelia walking. Ignore the whining in both. The first one isn't as bad, but the second one gets progressively worse. She was over tired and wanted the camera, because I wouldn't let her have it. Gotta love this stage! :)
8 years ago



6 comments:
Katie she is so adorable and I can't believe she is walking, watch out, NOW the fun begins, you have to lock every single nook and cranny up, good times. Woo Hoo Keelia and Happy Birthday this week huh? Sunday I think?
wow she is so grown up. i weep. i cant believe she is walking! she is just so cute!
Time goes way too fast! She is a doll!
Wow! She is so fast and she has great balance to be able to pick up the bimkie without sitting down. We have probably watched these clips 20 times now. Tommy is fascinated!
It seems like just yesteday you guys were here and she was so tiny.. now she looks like such a big girl!
Totally cute and she does have great balance!
She is doing so good! I love it!
Post a Comment