Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today, I Saw Gas Under $3.00...

Despite all of the trouble today was, (and it was a lot), I have to smile because I actually saw gas under three bucks! It is like a miracle or something. :)
Keelia is off formula, assuming all goes well until we leave on our trip. She has this thing with drinking other state's water, and I just don't want to deal with it while we are gone a whole week. She gets really sick and it is just a pain. I mean, she was down to one or two ounces of formula and like five or six ounces of whole milk, so really I don't think it will matter. It is just easier to have the milk, so we are going with that. Hopefully it works out.
I had to buy her new sippy cups today. The Gerber ones we were using starting leaking yesterday. Not just leaking, but spilling like half of the milk out. So, we went to a Playtex cup. Hopefully those won't leak. And then I will be able to stop spending my life savings on sippy cups. :)
I don't know if I already said this or not, but Keelia has found a new love for Dora. She used to say Dora, and call everyone Dora. Now, it is just "DoeDoe." But now everything is "DoeDoe." It is quite fascinating. It seems her language is regressing. I bet it's just a phase. :)
She has been totally sick since Sunday night. Not too bad on Monday, but it got progressively worse and was awful yesterday. We are talking, I spent all day yesterday just holding her. She wouldn't sleep unless she was rubbing my arm and I was holding her. Needless to say, it was a long day. Well, I come to find out, she is getting the other set of her molars, on the left side of her mouth. I HATE TEETHING!! Oh well, soon it will be over, right? At least for a little while. And she had a blessing last night and right after that, got up and started playing and acting more normal than she had in days. She is feeling much better today, but is still battling those teeth!
We are so excited about getting to see all of our family in San Diego. We still have a lot to get done in order to be able to go, but the excitement is helping us right on through our long "to do" list.
Well, I need to go finishing sorting the mound of laundry and get a few more things packed before bed.

4 comments:

Angie said...

with Scentsy you purchase a warmer & bars of scented wax. the warmer is electric and a light bulb melts down the wax that you put in the tray at the top. (am i going into this to much?) with the wax, it comes in a cube of 6 squares. you can put 1 square in or all of them into the tray. once you are tired of that scent, you pour it back into the case it comes in (because you can re-use them until the scent leaves them. but after a year of using them, i haven't thrown any away) and wipe your tray out with a paper towel and put in another scent.
the cool thing about them, is the tray lights up with the bulb and you don't have a fire. (my boys love fire) and the wax is re-useable.
long story short, you purchase a warmer and then however may scents you want.
if you go onto the site www.scentsy.com/smick click on view catalog, it goes into the whole deal page by page.
does this help? WOW I just wrote a book.. sorry!

Angie said...

and yes, teething does get better. then onces it does, they start to get loose teeth, and will freek out when you have to pull them.. O the joys of kids!!

Amy said...

I am so excited that you guys get to go on a trip, how fun! And woo hoo for gas going down, finally! Be careful okay and have a lot of fun.

Jen said...

No one is more excited for you trip that Will, Jeff and I! We'll see you tomorrow, YAY!