This morning I had my first bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. I wasn't very impressed. The "crunchy" flakes got soggy so fast. It was kinda like eating honey flavored mush. I am not saying people can't like the cereal, I am just saying that I don't. Hunter really likes it and I was totally hoping to like it. Ya know, eat something a little bit more healthy for breakfast, but unfortunately, it didn't take. I think the biggest disappointment was that I had such high expectations for the cereal, which sounds stupid, I know. And whenever you set your expectations so high and then you are disappointed, it is so much worse than if you just get disappointed by something.
Such is life.
Oh, and I cut my hair...Here it is.
More.
This was the best I could do by myself at taking a picture of the back.
9 years ago



16 comments:
I myself am not a fan of the Honey Bunches of Oats..
Your hair looks FABULOUS..
Sweet cut! It looks so good.....man....I know I whimped out. I am so glad you did it cuz it's so stinkin' cute! Have fun with it!
Katie, DARRRRRRLLLLIING!! I love it, you look great. Good cut and way to not chicken out, it's so you and so stylish. You little hot mama!
Oh my GOSH!!! I LOVE it! You look foxy!
LOVE IT!
I love you hair! Super stylish and very flattering! You completely make me want to chop off my mane!
Very very cute!!! ......and I agree about the cereal. :)
You look fabulous!!!! I almost did not see the pictures :) I am so glad that you did not chicken out!
I love love love it!
It looks so cute! I'm so glad you went for it!
Wow I love all the layers!
LOVE the haircut!! Glad you didn't chicken out, it really looks great on you!!
You had nothing to worry about :) Your haircut turned out really cute!!! How do you like it?
I love the hair cut, SOOOO CUT!! Who ever did it did a great job. Kami Stevens (now it is Kami Haggen) lives in Denver and she is a FABULOUS hair dresser, just to keep in mind for next time around:) I seriously wish I lived there so that she could do my hair all the time, I always have her do it when I am in town.
Your little skunk is pretty darn cute, I love the costume! Have you tried ROBEEZ shoes? Those are the only one's I can keep on Jaxson's feet right now. They are very comfortable, a bit pricey though, but I think they are worth it because they stay on!!
ok that was suppose to say, SOOOO CUTE!!
Sorry it took me so long to say this, but I love the hair!! It makes me jealous. Should I cut mine?
Post a Comment