Hard to believe that it is almost another year. The start of a new decade. Crazy!! We had a good 2009. We were not without our trials and challenges, but we have learned a lot and are stronger for what we went through in 2009. I hope 2010 brings us just as much happiness, if not more, than 2009. And I also hope we have challenges to make us stronger. Preferably not the same challenges, (or one in particular I can think of) but challenges make us better, stronger people, and we can all use that!
Here are some of our goals for the upcoming year.
1. Add another child to our wanting family!
2. Hunter to get into a University and continue his education so we can finally get on our way to being done with school!
3. Straight A's for Hunter in Spring semester.
4. Lose weight. That one is on going. And actually, I lost almost 25 pounds in 2009. So hopefully I can continue to lose in 2010.
5. Play outside more in the Summer. (Not just outside, because we do a lot of that, but I mean going camping, fishing, hiking, those types of things.)
6. Focus more on each other.
7. Continue to improve on our scripture reading habits.
8. Enjoy our precious little girl every, single day!
9. Be better at taking pictures!
10. Attend the temple more regularly.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's celebration! Good-bye 2009, hello 2010!!
9 years ago



3 comments:
I love all your goals! By the way, we were bummed we didn't get to see you guys this christmas :-( And, your family picture is so darn cute!
Love all your goal Katie, its great to start fresh on a New Year huh? Here's to 2010, may we all have a great one! Love you guys!
Liking the goals, Kate. I love your family picture at the top. You guys are way too cute.
Post a Comment