Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It is hard to believe that today is Christmas Eve. I have so many posts on my blog that I have started and have not finished. Maybe after Christmas I will be able to go through and finish the posts and actually get them posted before the new year.
I am so excited that it is Christmas Eve. We have so many fun things planned for today and tomorrow, I can't wait.
Yesterday, Keelia, Hunter, and I went to St. Nick's and bought our yearly ornament. It was nice to just do something as our little family. And I love this tradition. I think it will be something to treasure as Keelia gets older, to see what ornament she picks out over time. Hunter bought a fishing ornament, I picked the Santa Claus from "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer," and Keelia picked a dog dressed as a Rudolph. It was a fun trip! And it is one tradition that didn't come from either family, it is one we started on our own. So it has been super fun!
Well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE your ornament tradition! I wonder if it's too late to start that with my kids?!

Merry Christmas!