Yesterday was a tough day. There are no two ways about it. We found out some stuff about Hunter's schooling that about sent me through the roof. I spent most of my day on the phone, trying to figure things out. It took me a while, but I was finally able to find people to talk to, and I HOPE we are back on track. Only time will tell. Probably needless to say, yesterday was one of those days where I didn't get out of my pajamas, and Keelia was lucky to have gotten her hair done. :) When things like this happen, I just sit back and wonder "how can THIS be part of the plan for us?" It just doesn't seem right. But like most things we are going through right now, I am sure in ten years, we will look back and be grateful for and more understanding of the things that we are going through now.
This morning I got to go down to Matt and Leslie's house and help out. Which is fine by me, because that means I probably get to hold Ben! And I did. Leslie took Tommy to preschool and I stayed home with Ben and Zack. I mostly just played with the boys and chatted with Leslie. I only stayed until Keelia's nap, because she has a hard time going to sleep in new places. But I was glad to go and help Leslie out! Hopefully, I will be able to get down there again soon and see that baby!!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment