So Hunter got home early from school yesterday, (his birthday), so we decided we would go to the hospital to see sweet Ben! I was very anxious to hold him. My mom was sweet and watched Keelia for us so we could go. Because of the flu and all the sicknesses, no one under the age of 18 is allowed inside the hospital, unless they are a patient. It was good to visit with Matt and Leslie, but I got to hold Ben for almost an hour and it was heaven for me. He is so sweet and so tiny, I just loved getting to hold him. I am so happy for the Matt Young family to have this new addition. I am thankful to be close by and that I will get to see Ben grow! Babies are such a miracle! Here are some pictures of the sweet guy.
Today was an off day. Keelia went to bed late last night and I went to bed later. And then Keelia woke up early, early this morning, and so did I. We just went from one thing to the next. She colored all over one of the couch cushions with an aqua Sharpie marker. I can't remember the last time I was that mad! But a lot of it had to do with how tired we both are.
Luckily she took a nap and I was able to have some time to myself. It was much needed. After her nap, we went to play with Will. She asks for him just about nonstop all day long. She loves to play with him. They are such good buddies. And just lucky for me that I get along great with Will's mommy! :)
And being as tired as I am, I wonder to myself why I am still awake. I need to be better about going to bed. I just hardly get me time, which is fine and part of being a mom, but when I do, I think of 100 things that I want/need to do and I just run out of time.
But I think I have done enough now, that I can go to bed. Hopefully.
9 years ago



3 comments:
children never do things how you want it. You would think because you put her down later she would sleep in, but of course not. Mack will eat more at night and I think it will help her last longer, but never the case. Who knows how to put infants on a schedule? I say yeah right, they will eat and sleep when they want to!
Hey, I love your new family pic, darling!!!
I love the family picture on the top - so cute! That's so awesome that you and Jen get together a lot!
Post a Comment