My sister, my mom, my sister in law Leslie, and I got up this morning and headed to Target at 7am for the day after Christmas sale. It is something we do almost every year and it is one of my favorites. We all found lots of treasures. We were there almost two hours. Then my sister and I went to the mall to hit some sales there. I got us some Christmas stockings I have been eying that were on sale. After the mall, I had a few other places to run. I think I finally got home some time after noon and was ready to drop. But it was super fun. I put Keelia down for her nap and proceeded to try to clean up our room. It was a mess from having three people sleep in it for a whole week. After nap and dinner, we went out and did more shopping. Then we stopped by the Jackson's house to drop off some Christmas treats and say hello.
It was a really busy Saturday, but for once, I actually feel like I got a lot done! Usually when I am "so busy," I don't feel like I get a lot done. But despite how tired I am, it was a pretty good, little Saturday.
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment