I just can't help myself. She looks so darling in a dress, that I have to document it. Hunter calls this her "New Year's dress." He is so funny. She wouldn't smile for my ridiculous pictures, but she is still darling.
Very pretty dress and she's darling in it. Did she get it for Christmas? How did I miss it? Oh yeah, we had 19 people opening presents at once. I missed a lot.
3 comments:
Very pretty dress and she's darling in it. Did she get it for Christmas? How did I miss it? Oh yeah, we had 19 people opening presents at once. I missed a lot.
She looks adorable!! How fun to be able to buy cute little dresses....
She is such a cute! I think it is funny how she didn't want to give smiles!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment