Monday, December 7, 2009

Seeing Santa

Today was pretty uneventful. However, it is Hunter's last day of class!! We are so excited. Sometimes I think I am more excited than he is. :)
We did venture our with Meagan and her three youngest, and my mom, to see Santa. Hunter got to come with us, so it was super fun for Keelia and I. Max is "too old" to see Santa and he had basketball practice, so Mark took him to that. And just like I expected, Keelia was not so thrilled to actually meet Santa. She likes the idea of him and even liked him from far away, but up close was not so good. Anyway, she did talk to him and tell him that she wanted pink presents and a vacuum toy. So hopefully Santa can come through on those things.
Here are some pictures of us seeing Santa...





3 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun! Tommy gets scared to actually sit on his lap too!

Sister Ward said...

Pink presents? That's awesome. What a girl.

Jannie said...

That's funny that she wants "pink presents"...hopefully Santa can intrepret that one :) Carolyn was the same way with Santa last year...she loved the idea of him, but was too nervous to get close to him :)