Yesterday started out with Keelia and I taking my dad to the doctor really early. And it is FREEZING here in Denver. Actually, freezing temperatures would be an improvement. It is COLD! And it was snowing, so it made for an interesting morning. After the doctor, we took him to run some errands and then we got lunch. It was fun. But I would venture to say it was too cold to go outside. :) But I would take the cold over the heat, still, any day!
The Gueller kids came over after school and Keelia always loves to get to see "her kids." And we love to have them over. We watched a lot of ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, but that is okay, I love the Christmas specials!
The rest of our Tuesday was quite uneventful. I got to get out and run some errands quick with my mom, which is always a nice break.
This morning, we got to go play with our friends Jackson and Henry! Keelia loves to play with these little guys. And luckily, I really like their mom too, so it is a fun play date for everyone! :) We had so much fun at their house and we hope to get together with them again soon.
The Gueller kids came over again after school and we did a lot of the same Christmas show watching. I LOVE the holidays! I am excited for when school is out for the kids and my mom and we can hang out even more!
Like two months ago, my sister and I went to Target and we bought these place mats, with the intention of turning them into an advent calendar. Well tonight, I finally did it. It was SUPER easy, I just had to wait to find a single hole punch! Keelia loves to do all the advent calendars around the house. Having kids really makes Christmas that much better! Anyway, here is how the place mat/advent calendar turned out!
And yes, Santa is upside down half of the month, but it is still cute and Keelia loves to turn the wheel!
8 years ago



3 comments:
I love the holiday movies too! What a cute advent calendar. Love the idea!
Having kids makes Christmas SO much fun!! I am loving this year I can't wait for Christmas morning!! Cute family pictures Btw...Keelia looks SO much like both of you!! She is adorable!! :)
I love the advent calendar you made! You are so crafty!! I also just love the christmas shows on now! (esp. been watching the 25 day countdown :)
Post a Comment