Today is Hunter's birthday! He caught up to me. :) We are both now 26! Yahoo! I woke up this morning and made him breakfast in bed. And I gave him his present and card. The birthday fairy brought him an I-pod touch! He loves it and I am so glad. Keelia slept until 9:30am because of her late night, so when she woke up, she gave Hunter her present. Which was the movie "Brother Bear." It is one of Hunter's favorite kid movies. Then, Hunter had to go to work. But I think he had a good morning. He got to play with his new toy and pretty much got left alone to do so. :)
Jeff, Jen, Will, my mom, Zack, Tommy, Keelia, and I went to McDonald's play land for lunch so the kids could get out some energy. Like anything, it was eventful, but nothing too bad. Some spills and some fits, but that is to be expected, right?
After lunch, we got to webcam to the hospital to see baby Ben. Really it was for Tommy and Zack to see their mom, dad, and new baby, but I stole a peek too! He is so precious. After that, we put kids down for a nap. A little later than normal, but they needed to nap, nonetheless.
Then my mom headed to take the boys to Leslie's mom so she could take them to their own house and get them semi-settled before Matt, Leslie, and Ben get home tomorrow. Such a fun time!
Hunter worked most of the day and then is at school tonight. I am so glad that school is almost over for the semester and we get a nice long break! Much needed and deserved! :)
I am very grateful for my husband. He is wonderful. He puts up with me, which is a lot, I am sure. But he is the man for the job. I am grateful that he works so hard for our little family. I am grateful for his desire to go to school and to further his education. It will be well worth it when he is all done. And a little sacrifice along the way never hurt anyone. :) And Hunter is the best daddy. We really are so lucky. We love you, Hunter. We are so grateful for all you do for us! Happy birthday!!
Here are some pictures from this morning when Hunter was getting his presents and stuff.
9 years ago



1 comments:
This post is so sweet, Katie! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment