Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mason's Birthday Dinner

Today we had Stake Conference. What I could hear of it, it was a nice meeting. We sat in the Primary room, which is kind of the "loud kid overflow." So not hearing is the expected, but the Spirit was there, which is almost as important as actually hearing. We sat with the Guellers and my mom.
After the meeting, we took a few pictures with the Gueller kids and Keelia, for a Christmas present for Great-Grandma Lola. They turned out pretty cute. Here is my favorite picture we took.


After a much needed nap for me and Keelia, we went to the Gueller's to have Mason's family birthday dinner. I can't believe that he will be eleven on Tuesday! Crazy! We had yummy food and an ice cream cake for dessert. Plus, we had great company. All the fixings for a great family party! We have a lot of family stuff in the next two weeks, tons of birthdays and all the Christmas fun you can handle! I just love it, even though it gets really crazy and goes by too fast! Anyway, here are some pictures from the dinner.




2 comments:

Jannie said...

First of all, I think it's funny that people told you that you didn't have a life when you were blogging everyday?? Aren't we encouraged to keep a journal?!? People can say funny things...

Anyways, that top picture is really cute of everyone! I love Keelia's dress!

Amy said...

LOVE the pic of all the kids, so so cute and I loved your Christmas card, darling!!! Thanks

So Katie, seriously who cares about what people say, it's your blog and your journal, do what you want, honestly people worry way too much about other people, blah blah huh?