On Tuesday (12/29), we went and saw "The Princess and The Frog." It was super cute. We went with my mom, Marshall, and Mallory. Hunter had to work. And Meagan and Mark took Max and Mason to "The Blindside" at the same time. Keelia was afraid of the movie in a few parts, but sat and watched the first 45 minutes of the movie before she really moved. But I thought it was so funny and so cute! Totally recommend it!
Wednesday (12/30), I had some doctors appointments. But we still managed to make it to see Jen and Will before Keelia's nap. She really loves her little cousin, Will. They play so well together and I love the chance to get to visit with Jen. We had lunch and played for a few hours. After Keelia's nap, the three of us, Tammy, Lindsey, and Sean went down to the Denver Zoo Lights! I remember going once when Meagan's kids were a lot younger, and it was super fun. I thought it was equally fun last night. Keelia loved seeing the animals, real and made of lights! It was pretty cold, but we bundled up and had a pretty fun time. Keelia and I rode the carousel. She is actually quite scared of the animals and the fact that they move, but she always wants to ride it anyways. So we sit in one of the carriage looking animals and just ride the ride. Our girl is so funny! By the time we got home, finally ate dinner, and got Keelia down, I was EXHAUSTED. I was asleep by 10pm and didn't wake up until almost 8am this morning. It was much needed rest! Here are some pictures of the zoo lights.
Today, I had more doctors to deal with and then we met Lindsey at Build-A-Bear. She and Sean got Keelia a gift card there for Christmas and today we went and spent it. She made a polar bear, which she lovingly named "Lulu." We got Lulu some clothes and Keelia was happy as a clam. We then went and had lunch at "Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers." It was pretty good. I wasn't that impressed with the custard, but the burgers and fries were super good, to me, anyways. Hunter didn't think it was that great, but I sure did! I hope we go back soon, and often!
Then because I was so exhausted, I took a nap. Gotta rest up for the new year, ya know? :) We are having New Year's Eve with my sister's family, my parents, and Hunter's parents, and Hunter's sister, all at my sister's house. She kinda throws a family party every New Year's Eve. There is lots of good food and usually plenty of entertainment! Should be a good time. I just hope I can talk Keelia into going to sleep after the New York new year, 10pm our time. :)
I have done a lot of errand running the last few days. I feel totally warn out. And today, I mostly just wanted to lay in bed, so I did a lot of that. I feel like I have so much to get done and I go and go, but man, am I tired. Hopefully in 2010 I can take the time to rest a little bit more!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment