Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mark's Birthday Dinner

Tonight we had Mark's birthday dinner. We went to Qdoba and then back to the Gueller's house for cake and presents. We had a super yummy peanut butter cup blizzard cake from Dairy Queen! I am gonna have to start doing that for out birthdays! It was so good! It was a pretty fun night, for the most part. I failed to take any pictures, which is part of the reason that I have to write about everything. (Because hopefully in the future, when I read this, even though there are no pictures, I will be able to remember the day!)
Earlier today, we ran around trying to finish shopping and getting things ready for Christmas. I can't believe it is almost here. Time just flies by, but I love this time of year. There is nothing like it! We are getting close to done with our shopping. Even after Mark's birthday dinner, I was out shopping because Old Navy was open until midnight! Score for me! Here at our house, we LOVE some Old Navy!
Anyway, that about sums up our Saturday.

0 comments: