
This is a perfect illustration of how I feel after just a little bit of moving today. I will have to find an equally fantastic picture for tomorrow.
Well, we got into our apartment today after LOTS of other issues arose. It was such a battle to get into this place. Either that means something really good is gonna happen to us while we are there, or something really bad. We are hoping for the good :) My mom, Hunter, Keelia, and I spent the afternoon and early evening putting our kitchen things away. Keeli is not too sure about the new place. She was very flustered the whole time we were there. Hopefully it will get better with time. And once all our stuff is there, maybe it will look more like home to her. But we got our kitchen stuff put away and some of the bathroom stuff done. Tomorrow is the big move. There is still so much to be done and I am already EXHAUSTED. Moving is fantastic that way, huh?! And as far as we could tell, everything seemed to work. The apartment was disgustingly dirty and of course, it is an apartment, so it was in normal apartment condition, but it should be good for us. We are just excited to have a place to call our own. But I think it might take more sprucing up than I originally thought. :) I will post picture as soon as I get things at least semi put away and maybe something hung on the walls. But that might be pushing it. I can always go Tory's route and wait 9 months to hang stuff up. :)
And of course, tonight at midnight, is the release of the MUCH awaited "Breaking Dawn." My Mom and I are headed out in about an hour to get our copy. I can't wait. I called the Wal-mart here and asked the book guy if there was anything special we had to do to get our copy and his was response was, "I have never even heard of that book." FANTASTIC. So we are gonna forgo the Wal-mart idea and see if we can't mingle with some real fanatics at the Tattered Cover. We heard rumors of some bleeding cupcakes. Don't worry. There will be pictures if I find anything really great while we are out on our adventure. The question is, do I do the smart thing and rest so I can be helpful with the move tomorrow? Or do I do what I want to do and stay up all night reading? For any of you that know me, I am really bad at making choices, so I will probably make a bad choice. Stay tuned to find out!
9 years ago



5 comments:
Those nine months really paid off though because now my house looks freakin' sweet. HA HA just kidding. The pictures frames on the walls in the basement still don't even have pictures in them.
P.S. you aren't allowed to wait that long because I want pictures ASAP.
I hope you made the bad choice and read the book. I'm stupid and ordered mine so I can't read it until it's shipped. And you can love all your memories of me...my fav of you was when you were homesick and would sleep with me. Those were the days....
hopefully the rest of the move goes better!
I hope that you are all moved in and reading your the book. But chances are you are trying to put your house together. I have to wait to read the book because I tend to neglect my kids once I start!!!!
FORGET YOUR NEW PLACE AND READ THE BOOK...IT IS AWESOME1!!
Post a Comment