Hello out there! We finally got our internet hooked up! YAY. Now I will feel connected with the world again! Thanks everyone for their comments since I have been "gone." It may take me forever, but I will read and catch up on everyone's blogs and comment, too.
And since we have lived in our apartment three weeks now, I think it is finally time that I posted the pictures of it. There are a lot of pictures, so bare with me. And some of you are probably wondering how I took so many pictures of somewhere not so big, but I just went a little crazy. And on some of the pictures, the lighting is bad, plus our camera battery is practically dead, so they didn't turn out great. But this what you are getting. Enjoy! 
This is our entry way/front door. Obviously.
Our bathroom
Our bedroom #1
Our bedroom #2
Our bedroom #3
Our dining "area." It is NOT a room.
Our dining area also doubles as our computer area.
Our family room #1
Our family room #2
Kitchen
Keeli's room #1
Keeli's room #2
Keeli's bathroom. Again, you might wonder why our 10 month old daughter has her own bathroom. It is called the "guest" bathroom. But we haven't had any guests yet, so it is Keelia's bathroom.
The laundry closet...and that is being generous.
The "black hole." This is our spare bedroom. It is the junk room. Maybe one day, we will be able to see inside it. But that day is far, far away.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I really love it! It is way cuter than you made it sound. It is not ghetto at all!
How Fun to Have a your OWN place!!! It looks awesome.
Kate I love it. It must be so nice to have your own space. I really miss my place not the HO but having my own so get that roo cleaned out so we can visit you!!
I love the colors in Keeli's bathroom. We're almost all settled now too so hopefully I'll get our new place up soon.
Post a Comment