Saturday, August 9, 2008

Update

Well, no, we don't have internet yet. I am at my mom's house because Sean and Shelley and their three kiddos are here visiting my parents this weekend. So Keeli and I are hanging out today. The Sean Young's got here early Friday morning and we have been playing ever since.
As far as our apartment goes, we are getting more and more settled everyday. We are still working on getting cable and internet, but I haven't been there too much since we actually started staying there, so it hasn't been that big of a deal to me. On Thursday, my Mom, the Guellers, Keeli, and I spent the WHOLE day down at Elitch's. It was pretty fun. It was hard with the baby, but my mom and everyone was a great help. I actually got to enjoy myself. Which was something I needed. So it was really great of everyone to help out. But I will post pictures of our place in a week or so. We are still getting stuff hung up on the walls, and things into place, so when it looks a little more "lived in," then I will feel better about sharing our place with the world. :)
Thanks for everyone's comments. It is nice to know that at least a few select, fantastic people actually read my babble.

8 comments:

anorthowife said...

isnt moving a (---) wait, i censored myself. i feel you katie - i do!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new place. I hope you guys get your interent soon. How is little Keeli anyway? And how fun that Sean and Shelly are there, I bet it's a madhouse, but so great.

Tory said...

I don't know why I am so antsy to see pictures of your apartment. I feel as though I may have a melt down if you don't get some pictures up soon.cgqqo

Honey said...

Ok, so here it is---I don't know the dream books. Are they the ones by the LDS gal I've heard about? Are they really good? I just finished my Blackford Oakes book (love William f Buckley Jr) and now I need a new book and the two I have ordered from Amazon should be here by Wednesday, which gives me all day Tuesday to try our the dream thing. Monday I have a huge list of people to call in behalf of Laurie Clapp, who is in our ward and running for state senate, so reading is out till I get that chore finished. Anyway, please fill me in on the dream when you have a sec. Also, thank you for the pics of our party--don't know how I missed them until now. See you Thanksgiving.
love, GH

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys are all having fun in CO. I miss it even more when I hear about the adventures we're missing out on. Hopefully we'll have a fun adventure here in October.

Beth said...

Can't wait to see some pictures!! WE are finally here, so we will need to get together soon! I am so excited to see you!!

Traci said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I am glad that you are getting settled in and having some fun too!

Jennie said...

I hope you guys get all settled in soon! That's the worst part about moving! :)